A Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic Event
Show your Earth Day spirit at these Annual Passholder exclusive double feature screenings of the nature-themed films Bear Countryand The Ranger’s Guide to Nature. The screenings will be hosted by the Disneyland Resort Horticulture team, who will give a special presentation.
About the films:
This Oscar®-winning film follows the life of black bears from one winter to another while exploring the family dynamics and habits of this majestic animal.
The Ranger’s Guide to Nature
Through animation and live-action, ranger J. Audobon Woodlore takes Donald Duck and his nephews on a musical tour of the wonders of the natural world in this delightful television special.
With Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic, Annual Passholders have exciting opportunities, offers and events like this.
Monday, April 22, 2013
Stage 17 in Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure Park
5:00 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.
Event Registration and Wristband Distribution
- Registration and wristband distribution for the event will begin at 11:30 a.m. on the day of the event in front of Stage 17 (located between Muppet*Vision 3D and Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!) in Disney California Adventure Park.
- This is an all-ages event, however, all participating Guests ages 3 and older must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event.
- Registration must be completed in person in front of Stage 17 on the day of the event only; no phone reservations or other registration will be accepted.
- It is recommended that all members of your party check-in together to help ensure that everyone receives a wristband.
- All participating Annual Passholders must present their active Annual Passport to the event Cast Member, who will check event availability. Photo ID may be required.
- Once an Annual Passholder has presented a valid Annual Passport and event availability has been confirmed, the Annual Passholder will be registered for the event and will receive an event wristband for an assigned event time.
- Event wristbands are required for admission to the event. Wristbands are only valid for the assigned event time.
- Registration and distribution of event wristbands are based on availability.
- Space is limited and wristbands do not guarantee seating at the event.
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- Wristbands may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes and have no cash value.
- Stage 17 will open 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the screening to registered Annual Passholders with valid event wristbands.
- Valid theme park admission is required.
- Information and event elements are subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
- Subject to capacity, scheduled park events and other restrictions.
- Parking for this event will be available at any Disneyland Resort theme park parking facility.
- Parking lot trams will operate until their normally scheduled times.
- Standard parking fees will apply.