A Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic Event
At this Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic event, Passholders can experience select Disney California Adventure Park attractions, merchandise and dining locations for an additional 3 hours after regular Disney California Adventure Park closing.
In celebration of The Little Mermaid Diamond Edition—releasing for the first time on Blu-ray™ Combo Pack and HD Digital on October 1, 2013—registered attendees can also get a special gift upon exiting the event (while supplies last).
- Thursday, September 5, 2013
- Thursday, September 19, 2013
After regular park closing on these days (currently scheduled at 8:00 PM) until 11:00 PM.
Event Registration and Wristband Distribution
- Registration and wristband distribution for the event will begin at noon on the day of the event near Ticket Booth #4 in the Main Entrance Esplanade at the Disneyland Resort.
- All participating Annual Passholders must present their active Annual Passport to the event Cast Member to check event availability and to register and receive an event wristband. Photo ID may be required.
- Registration must be completed in person near Ticket Booth #4 in the Main Entrance Esplanade on the day of the event only; no phone reservations or other registration will be accepted.
- Registration and distribution of event wristbands will continue while event wristband supplies last.
- This is an all-ages event. However, all participating Guests ages 3 and older must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event. Children under 3 may attend the event as long as there is space available and they receive an event wristband during the registration process.
- It is recommended that all members of your party register together to help ensure that everyone receives an event wristband.
- For assistance, you may contact the Annual Passport Member Services team at (714) 781-PASS (7277).
- Once an Annual Passholder has presented a valid Annual Passport and event availability has been confirmed, the Annual Passholder will be registered and will receive an event wristband.
- Event wristbands are required for admission to the event and wristbands are only valid on the event day.
- Space is limited and distribution of event wristbands will be subject to availability and capacity.
- Guests who have received an event wristband may present their valid Disneyland Resort Annual Passport, theme park admission and event wristband to enter the event up until 30 minutes prior to the end of the event. Wristbands will continue to be distributed into the event hours, based on availability.
- If you wish to exit Disney California Adventure Park throughout the normal operating day or during the special event, you may re-enter, up until 10:30 PM (or 30 minutes prior to the end of the event), with valid hand stamp, theme park admission, event wristband, and valid Disneyland Resort Annual Passport.
- Valid theme park admission is required.
- Wristbands may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes and have no cash value.
- Parking will be available at any Disneyland Resort theme park parking facility.
- Mickey & Friends parking trams and Toy Story shuttles will continue to run until 12:30 AM; however, shuttle service to all other Resort parking lots will end at their normally scheduled times following Disneyland Park closing.
- Standard parking fees apply.
Select Event Attractions
Currently, the select attractions scheduled to be available for the event include:
- Disney Animation Building
- Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!
- Red Car Trolley
- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- It’s Tough to be a Bug!
- Princess Dot Puddle Park
- Francis’ Ladybug Boogie
- Flik’s Flyers
- Heimlich’s Chew Chew Train
- Tuck and Roll’s Drive ‘Em Buggies
- Soarin’ Over California
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
- The Bakery Tour
- Radiator Springs Racers
- Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree
- Luigi’s Flying Tires
- The Little Mermaid: Ariel’s Undersea Adventure*
- California Screamin’*
- Mickey’s Fun Wheel*
- Goofy’s Sky School*
- Golden Zephyr*
- Jumpin’ Jellyfish*
- King Triton’s Carousel*
- Toy Story Midway Mania! (closed on Thursday, September 19, 2013 for refurbishment)
*Paradise Pier attractions will be unavailable at the start of event, in preparation for the 8:15 PM performance of World of Color. Paradise Pier attractions will be reopened around 9:00 PM following the conclusion of the show.
Select Event Dining Locations
Currently, the select dining locations scheduled to be available for the event include:
- Award Wieners
- Taste Pilot’s Grill
- Pacific Wharf Café
- Ghirardelli® Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop
- Pacific Wharf Distribution Co.
- Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta*
- Bayside Brews
- Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café
- Mortimer’s Market
- Fairfax Market
- Flo’s V8 Café
- Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill (closes at 9:00 PM)
- Corn Dog Castle (closes at 9:00 PM)
- Cove Bar (closes at 9:00 PM)
Select Event Merchandise Locations
Currently, the select merchandise locations scheduled to be available for the event include:
- Gone Hollywood
- Off the Page
- Rushin’ River Outfitters
- Games of the Boardwalk*
- Sideshow Shirts*
- Treasures in Paradise
- Los Feliz Five & Dime
- Elias & Co.
- Julius Katz & Sons
- Big Top Toys
- Kingswell Camera Shop
- Atwater Ink & Paint
- Trolley Treats
- Fly ‘n’ Buy
- Tower Hotel Gifts
- Ramone’s House of Body Art
- Radiator Springs Curios
- Embarcadero Gifts
- Sarge’s Surplus Hut
- Midway Mercantile
*Paradise Pier merchandise locations will be unavailable at the start of event, in preparation for the 8:15 PM performance of World of Color. Paradise Pier merchandise locations will be reopened around 9:00 PM following the conclusion of the show.
- Information and event elements, such as applicable days and times of the event, participating locations and attractions and product and service offerings may vary, and are subject to capacity, scheduled park events, change or cancellation without notice and other restrictions. The event does not guarantee access to any attraction or location, and may involve long wait periods.