Disney is saluting active and retired U.S. military personnel by offering 3-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper tickets for just $129 each. These tickets may be used September 29, 2013 through September 27, 2014. (Blockout dates apply.)
- Disney Military Promotional 3-Day Park Hopper tickets valid at Disneyland Resort may be purchased at participating U.S. military sales outlets by any eligible U.S. military personnel or their spouse, from September 29, 2013 through September 25, 2014.
- Eligible military personnel are active or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists and the U.S. Coast Guard. Valid and active U.S. Military (or Military spouse) ID required for purchase and admission.
- No more than six (6) Disney Military Promotional Tickets per valid ID may be purchased by any eligible Service Member or spouse (regardless of the place of purchase and whether purchased by that person or that person’s spouse). Military member (or spouse) must accompany the persons using these tickets for theme park admission
- Ticket is valid for three (3) days of admission to both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park.
- Tickets expire September 27, 2014 and each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- Tickets are not valid for Magic Morning early entry admission.
Tickets not valid at all theme parks on these dates:
- December 19, 2013 through December 31, 2013
- April 13, 2014 through April 20, 2014
- July 4, 2014
Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes. May not be combined with other discounts or promotions. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
For information regarding Military Promotional tickets, military personnel may contact their participating U.S. military base ticket office.